Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Plain Purple Phalanges & a Pink Frost Touch-Up, Protruding Pregnant Belly, Family Favorite Recipe, & a Snippet on Vaccinations!


My plain Zoya MIRA Manicure


After all these "layers on layers of polish manicures, I just wanted a simple, one-coat look. On the other hand, I thought I would hate the plain creme look by itself. To my surprise and delight, the Zoya polish is extremely WET in appearance, but it dries fantastically quickly!



~FOR MY FAMILY IN CALIFORNIA~
I think that people who've known me all my life get a kick out of my pregnant belly, because it's no longer flat. LOL. So this is for my family and friends...

Pure Ice OUTRAGEOUS Tip Touch-Up
I did have this planned when I chose the ZOYA color a few days earlier. With all the baking and meals I cook, the piles of dishes and kitchen cleaning I do wreaks havoc on my nails in one or two days. But, borrowing the ideas of my sister, I chose a color for the tips ahead of time, knowing that I'd need to cover my tips in order to save a new manicure. It's not my favorite look, but it beats redoing a whole set of phalanges!


DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GARDASIL??
Gardasil is marketed as the vaccine that prevents cervical cancer. This statement is incorrect.
Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/031454_Gardasil_risks.html#ixzz1notBVCJQ


"...In seeking answers to why adolescent girls are suffering devastating health damage after being injected with HPV vaccines, SANE Vax, Inc decided to have vials of Gardasil tested in a laboratory. There, they found over a dozen Gardasil vaccine vials to be contaminated with rDNA of the Human Papillomavirus (HPV). The vials were purchased in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Poland and France, indicating Gardasil contamination is a global phenomenon.
This means that adolescents who are injected with these vials are being contaminated with a biohazard..."
Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/033585_Gardasil_contamination.html#ixzz1noqfmexS

"...Gardasil is a vaccination that has been linked to multiple deaths and over 8,000 adverse reactions. Recently, the FDA approved this deadly injection to be used against anal cancer..."
Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/030991_Gardasil_vaccine.html#ixzz1nosOlvRz

 
On a lighter note...
~Essie Set In Stones top coat for bling~
My manicures last much longer when I add a top coat, and I wanted to see what my diamonds looked like on this purple and pink frost set. I could add diamonds to EVERYTHING!




Bobby Flay's Cheese Steak
This is, by far, my family's favorite cheese steak recipe! We improvise when the cheese we have on hand is not the same as what is listed on this recipe. It always tastes aMAZing!

No comments:

Post a Comment